A Blue Frog content specialist writes creative online and print content for a variety of professional applications. This may include writing copy for websites, social media, blogs, eBooks, white papers, magazines, advertisements, and more. The content specialist reports to the creative manager.The content specialist assists the account managers by creating content that promotes the marketing strategy the account managers have designed for clients. The specialist often works directly with clients to learn and become fluent in the voices of their brands and understand the goals and target audience of each type of content produced.
- Write high quality content to client specifications for a variety of formats, both digital and print
- Optimize online content for SEO
- Work with account managers to meet client needs, goals, and deliverables
- Work with client and/or account managers to develop interesting and relevant content topics
- Work primarily within the HubSpot platform to publish and optimize online content
- Relevant education
- Writing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently research and write about a broad range of topics
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and writing samples when applying for this position.